Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Salvador Brazil   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

60 more hours!!

Main Forum
razel1952
Forum Moderator

60 more hours!!

Post by razel1952 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:36 am

I guess it's time to start packing!! This trip will be quite an experience, as I am traveling with two teenage girls. One of which is my granddaughter that is celebrating her 18th birthday. They are very excited and full of energy. I hope the resort is ready for their adventure; they may need to beef up security to help me keep my eyes on them. Oh dear Lord, what did I get myself into??? Stay tuned and I'll post how our week goes.
Hey Minou, I may need to try your Imperial to calm my nerves. LOL
Salt Water Tanks
Treasure Coast Corals, Inc.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Treasure- ... 0541496234

minou
Moderator/Palladium Expert

Re: 60 more hours!!

Post by minou » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:14 pm

Terry, is this the young lady who is very athletic and plays a variety of sports? If so, congratulate her and wish her a happy 18th! You should take her up para sailing... it's great. I hope you talk to Octavio regarding this special event. As for the rum, I will gladly share a few bottles with Grandma. Terry, any tricks planned?

I want to know who will babysit Grandma while the girls are partying.

Minou

razel1952
Forum Moderator

Re: 60 more hours!!

Post by razel1952 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:21 am

Yes, Minou, she is the one I'm taking. I will have no time for pranks this time around, as all eyes will be watching these two wild and crazy gals. As for the parasailing, I'll see if they are interested. I've been up twice with my son. First time was a wonderful experience, so the next time we went, we did it again and it wasn't pleasant. I'll tell you about it sometime. I've spoken with Octavio and hope to meet up with him while we are there. The last time he saw my granddaughter, she was 11. Wow, I just realized I know him for many many years.
I hope to meet up with other members too. I'll be the old granny with two awesome young ladies.
Salt Water Tanks
Treasure Coast Corals, Inc.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Treasure- ... 0541496234