Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Salvador Brazil   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Weather in September/October

Main Forum

Weather in September/October

Post by gunner63 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:57 pm

I am thinking of visiting late September/early October. What will the weather be like and will there be a lot of rain.

Thank you.

Moderator/Palladium Expert

Re: Weather in September/October

Post by minou » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:33 pm

It is the rainy season so there will be some rainy days. I have been in October and had great weather. It is hit and miss ... don't go by the weather predictions ... I have been and they forcast rain every day ... never rained a day!

Forum Moderator

Re: Weather in September/October

Post by razel1952 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:38 pm

The climate is beautiful during those months, but like the previous writer posted, it may or may not rain.
I visited the resort October/November and had different experiences. One week we had rain, mostly late evenings and another week, not a drop of rain to be seen.
One thing to consider, the resort will not be overcrowded, as their busy season does not start until the week before US Thanksgiving holiday.
Happy Travels!!
Salt Water Tanks
Treasure Coast Corals, Inc. ... 0541496234