Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Salvador Brazil   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Room Request

Main Forum

Room Request

Post by Kieran1903 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:17 am

Hello All,

I originally joined this forum on 05/01/2017 and im now back as my honeymoon is edging ever closer. 2 weeks in paradise on 05/04/2018!

Iv'e done some in depth research on the resort and room upgrades etc. I was toying with the idea of upgrading to a loft suite ocean view or a swim up, but my fiance was against the extra costs.

We are now looking to see if we can reserve a specific room within a building. But before i do that i want to know i have my information correct first.

We are staying in the Bavaro section, and looking at the map, buildings 29 & 30 would appear to have rooms that would give a clear ocean view? or would anyone recommend a different building for sea views or other reasons? Also how many floors are in each building? I enjoy a cigar and scotch single malt whisky (Possible two week change to rum :) ) in the late afternoons so the higher room wouldn't disturb others out on the balcony whilst smoking as the smoke rises.

I really appreciate any helpful responses given to me so thank you in advance. :2:

Re: Room Request

Post by Mustang_Tammy » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:03 pm

Hi - You will love being in Paradise and yes you can request any room you want - BUT, you probably won't get it :54:

Nothing is guaranteed - but I found that if I specify a few things in order of importance, I have never been disappointed in my room. For example:

Ocean view
Specific Building number
Top Floor

Now if top floor is the most important - put that first. But always remember, it is not guaranteed, but they will look at your preferences when they assign your room and do the best they can with what is available then.

Forum Moderator

Post by razel1952 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:10 am

Requests are honored if the resort has them available. It is important to note, that specific rooms are practically impossible to be honored with all the guests coming and going, especially during high seasons. As the last poster wrote, choose the building you want or if an ocean view is more important to you, request that first. In all honesty, regardless of which room you end up in, I think you will really enjoy yourself. The resort is so beautiful and the beach is post card perfect. I can't think of a more romantic place to honeymoon. Congratulations
Salt Water Tanks
Treasure Coast Corals, Inc. ... 0541496234

Post by jarallie » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:31 pm

Stayed in Block 30 six or seven years ago (We've also stayed in blocks 25 and 27). Each block is two stories high with 4 rooms per floor. Bottom floor are Romance suites. Block 30 is very close to the ocean but a little far from most restaurants. We have not been at the Bavaro in 5 years (we now go to the adult section (Turquesa) and will be there in Feb this year again. I agree with the other comments for room reservation. Good luck