Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Salvador Brazil   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Grand Palladium Punta Cana ?'s

Main Forum

Grand Palladium Punta Cana ?'s

Post by Mack » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:01 pm

I've traveled to Grand Palladium Riviera Maya twice, most recently this past September and loved it! I'm seeing great deals for Grand Palladium Punta Cana for May 2018 so I'm considering it. Have all of the rooms at GP Punta Cana been renovated? What is the weather like in May? In my experience strong points for GP Riviera Maya were excellent customer service, friendly employees and great food. How is the food and customer service at GP Punta Cana. I'd appreciate all responses but especially from those who've been to GP Punta Cana and Riviera Maya. Thanks in advance.

Moderator/Palladium Expert

Re: Grand Palladium Punta Cana ?'s

Post by minou » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:35 pm

Punta cana renos have been going on over the past few years (depending upon the section). Puna Cana section renos were done the past two falls.

I have visited both and my impressions are that the Punta Cana food and service lag slightly behind the Mayan Riveria. In some cases (Le Chanterelle, the Steakhouse, Japanese) I would say the food is equal to or superior to the MR. I have had good and bad service during my 14 trips to Punta Cana. When I have had bad I have addressed it with management and problems have been resolved (sometimes it is the food preparation such as how I ordered my beef.) That stated, I have also had inconsistent service in the MR.

I have never had a bad vacation in either. If there is a concern address it and 99% of the time it is solved.