Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Salvador Brazil   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Amazing week and Fiesta

Trip Report Forum

Amazing week and Fiesta

Post by Topaze » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:56 pm

Sept 28 to Oct 5th
Royal Suite Turquesa
I had an amazing time and the week was perfect. Everything went well.

It was my second time at Grand Palladium Punta Cana, but first time in the Royal Suite Turquesa. I also went to Grand Palladium in Mayan Riviera.
I was by myself, but was meeting a fantastic group of Palladium addicts for a Fiesta. It was an amazing trip and a great opportunity to meet a lot of my virtual friends.
I had a very nice surprise on Tuesday, when my friends (Marty and Shawn) arrive at the resort. She kept the secret :).

Arrival :
I arrived around 10 pm on Saturday Sept 28 at the Grand Palladium Palace and found out I was upgraded to the RST. The check in was fast and with a big smile.
The transfer was pretty fast and the bellboy was great. They work hard carrying all those heavy suitcases.
I was in block 52 second floor with the pool view. The view was great and had the afternoon sun. I could see the ocean a little bit.
Attention, when you go on the balcony, don’t completely close the door because you’ll be lock outside. I know, I locked myself on the balcony on Sunday morning. I had to wave at an employee, so he can send someone to open the door. That is when I first met Melky the butler :54: . She came to rescue me. She was so nice, now I understand why everybody loves her.
I was transfer in the swim up section block 55 third floor, where most of the group was. So I was not alone anymore and didn’t mind to be on 3rd floor.

The room was great, the bed was very comfortable, everything was perfectly clean and my fridge was fill every day, with soda, beer (Presidente and Budwiser. I had a bottle of champagne in my fridge the last day. I didn’t drink it .
The air conditionning was working very well, I closed it at night because it was to cold even at the lowest speed.
I didn’t order any room service,
I was not often in my room.

Butler service:
They are so great, they were always smiling and asking if I needed something. Thank you.

The food was great also. It was very good in February and was still very good in October.
I went to the Royal gourmet for breakfast and had my Mimosa, I went 2 times to the buffet Las Torres in Palace section for breakfast and it was good too.
I went twice to La Chanterelle and had the Chateaubriand, it was really good and the other time the steam salmon, it was really good to.
For dessert I had the Chocolate fondue, it was really, really good.
The other nights I went to the Palace buffet and it was great also. The staff at the buffet was excellent too, I had no problem getting what I needed. Except for one morning I didn’t had anything to drink, so I ate and left. I don’t drink coffee so it was not really a problem for me.
At lunch I went almost every day at the buffet El Bohio on the beach, lot of choice and the food was also very good. And the view of the beach was so nice.
What I appreciate a lot in RST is that they had food at the pool bar near the beach and at the bar in the swim up. Sandwiches, salad, pizza for lunch and in the morning croissant, fruits.

I drank mostly water. At the RST you can have water bottle.
I went to the Palace beach bar, the one I was going last February and the barmaid recognize me from February and she was happy to see me. Their memory is amazing.

It was gorgeous as always. The first day the sea was very calm and after it was a little bit rougher but not that much.
It was really hot all week, the sea and the pool were hot. The sun was there most of the time and just a little bit of rain (10 minutes one day and around an hour on the Friday night).
I stayed all day at the beach and around 4 o’clock the gang met :7: at the swim up pool and chat till dinner time.
The barman at the swim up bar were great to.

Fiesta night:
On October 3rd, there was the Fiesta and it was fantastic. The entertainment and food were amazing.
It was my first Fiesta and hope it won’t be the last one. I met so many great people and made new friends.
Now I can put a face and a voice to the sreenname. Thank you all you made my stay so memorable.

:2: Octavio and Brenda to make this night and week so wonderful.

Link for pictures ... ber%202013
Topaze Anne Image
2010/01/22 Grand Palladium Colonial Mayan Riv.
2013/02/01 Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana
2013/09/28 Grand Palladium RST, Punta Cana
2014/11/30 Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana