Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Salvador Brazil   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

Riviera Maya, Punta Cana, Jamaica, Vallarta
Brenda
Founder / Manager

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

Post by Brenda » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:18 pm

Just got home from my son's wedding last week. Where to begin to thank this outstanding resort and its staff. My husband and I arrived a day prior to the wedding party and guests and during check in we were greeted by staff and assured everything was ready for our large group and the wedding and it was. Thank you Kenesha Irving for surprising our guests with the welcome, and assisting with check in. Our guests were so worried with the issues going on in Montego Bay, I contacted Jerry D Groot and he advised of what he knew and what he saw in Montego Bay, which reassured the guests when I passed that on to them. Once they arrived they realized they were safe at the resort and comfortable to go to Negril. The girls in the travel club office were above helpful and accommodating. Thank you to the staff for making our family and friends love this place as much as we do and looking after them. As always Lexi at the travel club bar was amazing, thank you for bartending at the wedding, what a party. Thank you Michalene Thomas for looking after us every night at the infinity bar. Lexi and Michalene are family to us! Twanya the wedding coordinator promised a beautiful and it absolutely was. So many people to thank. If anyone is considering a destination wedding this is the place to go. Grand Palladium Jamaica thanks you for making this the perfect wedding and vacation for us.

Doris