Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Salvador Brazil   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

GP Jamaica Wedding--June 17, 2010

Riviera Maya, Punta Cana, Jamaica, Vallarta
amyjo718

GP Jamaica Wedding--June 17, 2010

Post by amyjo718 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:26 pm

We just got home last week from our wedding/vacation/honeymoon at the grand pallidium,jamaica. Everything was AMAZING!

The wedding:
We booked our wedding/trip through a travel agent. Months leading up to the wedding the wedding coordinator contacted me to choose the wedding location, a restaurant to have our reception, a set menu for our guests, flowers, photography package and cake flavors. She did contact me by phone 2 weeks prior just to confirm all the details. I never had any problems contacting her.

My friends helped me with my hair and makeup so I didn't use any of those services from the resort. Also I brought a travel steamer and steamed our clothes for the wedding with that. We used the DJ for our music for our ceremony. I made a CD for them to use and it worked out perfectly.

We chose to have our wedding at the beach at 4 pm. It did start to rain at exactly 4 pm but we continued with the wedding. The rain only lasted for like 15 minutes. The jamaicans said that the rain was a blessing. We used the resorts photographer and he was amazing! They came to my room 15 mins before the wedding to get some shots of me getting ready. We also chose to get a DVD made and we are so glad that we did. The video is amazing along with all of our pictures. Our pictures are so beautiful.

For our dinner we didn't wanna have a private reception so we chose to have the dinner at the italian restaurant. We had 21 guests (including us) so they put us at 2 seperate tables side by side and it was great. The food was awesome and they also brought our cake out and it was so delicious. After dinner we went upstairs to the infinity bar and listened to the live band.

We are so happy that we chose to have our destination wedding at this resort. Since I have been back I can't stop looking at the photos and I keep wishing we were still there. The people there were so nice and friendly. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding. Everything was perfect!

amyjo718

Re: GP Jamaica Wedding--June 17, 2010

Post by amyjo718 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:22 am

Chris & Amy Grand Pallidium Jamaica Wedding June 17, 2010

Here are some pics of our wedding. Hope the link works.

http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s4/amyjo718/