Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Salvador Brazil   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Getting to finish vacation we started in January

Main Forum
MindyH8

Getting to finish vacation we started in January

Post by MindyH8 » Fri May 19, 2017 4:42 pm

We were at the Palladium in January and unfortunately I fell the morning of our third day there. I fractured my back and my wrist and spent 3 days in the hospital. Kind of ruins the vacation. Well, we are going back June 13th. This will be our 4th trip to the Jamaica location. The hotel couldn't have been nicer when I had my accident even though it was through no fault of theirs. While I was in the hospital they were in constant contact with my husband and did everything in their power to help. They even had their upholstery department make me a pillow to sit on for our return plane trip. They moved us to a ground floor room close to restaurants when I got out of the hospital and chose to rest at the resort for 1 1/2 days before our flight home. The Southwest vacations/JTL representative visited me in the hospital every day and made sure I was well taken care of by the hospital staff. I have spent the last 3 months recovering and looking forward to going back for a redo. We can't wait.
You will not find a more caring staff anywhere else.

Brenda
Founder / Manager

Re: Getting to finish vacation we started in January

Post by Brenda » Mon May 22, 2017 12:12 am

Mindy,

Wow! So sorry that happened to you. Glad you are well and returning. I'm happy to hear the resort took good care of you. I know how stressful it is to be in another country and worry about hospitalization. We experienced the same when my husband was in the hospital in Mexico. José Morgan and his staff are the best! Wishing you a fabulous vacation. :59:
Brenda Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget".8th Annual get Together 2013-Jamaica JaMon 2012 FIESTA TAINA 2013-PA YouTube Videos- JaMon 2014

MindyH8

Re: Getting to finish vacation we started in January

Post by MindyH8 » Mon May 22, 2017 8:32 am

Thanks, Brenda.
I can't imagine being in the hospital in Mexico. At least in Jamaica we didn't have a problem communicating. The people are so warm and friendly. The nurses even all came out to say goodbye when I left the hospital. Luckily it was a private hospital. The resort has even been in contact with us by email since we came home. It is truly our home away from home. I plan to be much more careful this time. Can't even blame it on imbibing too much as it happened at 6 in the morning. Senior moment I guess.