Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Salvador Brazil   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Difference guests traveling on your club weeks or as referral program

kathyvlad

Difference guests traveling on your club weeks or as referral program

Post by kathyvlad » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:18 pm

Hi TC members

I am trying to understand the difference between booking guests using my week or as part of the referral program.
Referral-I was told they have to fill out a form and if they qualify they receive the same benefits & rates as me. QUALIFY? What does this mean? Benefits so they get the same band as me they will be treated the same as me, transfers, private check in, excursion, premium liquor, ala carte priority, etc. Do they have to travel the same dates exactly as me? I was told this will not take from my nights. They have to pay a USD 99.00 reservation fee per room and attend palladium travel club presentation. Has anyone had guests travel like this?

If they travel on my week assume they do not have to fill out a form or pay $99 and would nto have to sit through presentation.

Any insight or experiences would be helpful.

Thank you

Mumof4boys

Re: Difference guests traveling on your club weeks or as referral program

Post by Mumof4boys » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:24 am

I inquired about this referral program last year and this is the reply I got back from TC. We didn't end up using it as the person did not qualify.

Thank you for your interest in the From Guest To family Rewards, Referral Program!

I let you know the Referral Program is meant to bring your friends and family to know the Palladium Travel Club and to enjoy the benefits of being a Member.

In order to take advantage of the Referral Program your Referrals will have to meet the following conditions;

28 - 68 years old (at least one of them)
Married couples between 30 – 68 years old
Co-habitating couples (at least 2 years & must have same address on id, lease or bank statement)
Single women must be between the age of 35 – 60 years old
Have an combined household annual income of more than $60,000 USD.
At least one guest must be legally employed
Retired guests must be receiving pension
Have at least one valid major credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) No debit cards allowed. Must present in order to attend presentation.
Attend a 90 minute sales presentation (NO obligation to purchase)

Under this referral I do believe that they would get the same benefits as you or at least a Junior level. I'm not exactly sure if your guests have to be there at the same time as you but I seem to recall seeing an offer online for anyone to try the TC for this price so would almost guess that you don't have to be there. If you choose this your guests will not take any days from your contract.

If they are travelling on your weeks it will be exactly like it was you. They will probably try and get your guests to come for a presentation but your guests are under no obligation to go. This was the route we ended up taking and TC did not pester them.

Hope this helps.
Palladium Lady Hamilton Oct 2012
Palladium Kantenah Oct 2013
Palladium Bavaro Oct 2014
Palladium Kantenah Oct/Nov 2015
Palladium Lady Hamilton April 2016
Palladium Bavaro Oct/Nov 2016
Palladium Kantenah May 2017

kathyvlad

Post by kathyvlad » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:37 am

Thanks

Do you know what the credits are I would receive by chance?

Mumof4boys

Post by Mumof4boys » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:49 am

The info sheet I have is a little old but it says, Each time a new referred guests makes a reservation you'll receive 20 points to redeem from guest to family rewards.
Palladium Lady Hamilton Oct 2012
Palladium Kantenah Oct 2013
Palladium Bavaro Oct 2014
Palladium Kantenah Oct/Nov 2015
Palladium Lady Hamilton April 2016
Palladium Bavaro Oct/Nov 2016
Palladium Kantenah May 2017