Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Salvador Brazil

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Anyone Else Experience This? Palladium Weeks

iammags

Re: Anyone Else Experience This? Palladium Weeks

Post by iammags » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:19 pm

Thanks Shelby,
What you are saying makes a lot of sense except that we have traveled before, as a family, four of us in a room, for just one of our Palladium weeks. In our contract it doesn't say 2 per room. I think that, maybe, everyone has a different contract? We were in RM last year and there wasn't a problem. This is the first time this has happened and it is my understanding it is because we have a 14 yr old and a 15 yr old.

kathyvlad

Post by kathyvlad » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:05 pm

Hi all,

We also learned this very quickly, we are a family of 5 and always book a room with 2 doubles and pull out. Since the older ones got a little older we book 2 rooms. Oh well. As someone else said it is nice for the two bathrooms as teenage girls take forever lol I wish I was able to read more on line before we joined and had a little more bargaining power, ie room type (1 bedroom with 11 year old son would be nice), levels, etc
The thing that bothers me the most is that I thought by joining the club we would get a little more priority on connecting or rooms close to each other. It seems to always be a pleading war to get rooms on same floor in same building. We are still a family of 5 and would just like for Palladium to recognize that. I have thought to sit through the upgrade lecture but am still paying the initial payments and cant afford more now. But we do like the perks and have been happy during our stays. If anyone has any helpful hints or knowledge on what rooms connect in Lady Hamilton please share. Is it Deluxe to Jr suite only? This is where our problem lies as our contract is for Junior Suites.

Thanks

iammags

Post by iammags » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:00 pm

I know what you mean, Kathyvlad. Sometimes it's confusing and frustrating. :)

Shelby

Post by Shelby » Tue May 16, 2017 2:09 pm

If my memory is correct. I believe the connecting rooms are a governor and jr suite (2 double beds). The one bedroom suite at the end of the hallway right hand side and the jr suite (2 beds) next door are the only connecting suites on each floor. We have had these rooms and they were fabulous.
Imageimg][/url]