Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Salvador Brazil   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Worth the wait to Black Friday?

RhondaK

Worth the wait to Black Friday?

Post by RhondaK » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:04 am

We are going the GPRM in February 2018, (plane tickets already booked), but I have been hesistate to book our rooms as I would like to see if a better discount is offered. The discount being offered now is 15%, I can't remember if last years Black Friday discount was better then the early booking promotion or not.
Any input would be greatly appreciated if it is worth the wait or to take advantage of the early booking discount.

TIA

RhondaK

AlDad

Re: Worth the wait to Black Friday?

Post by AlDad » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:36 pm

Last year Royal suites in RM in Dec was 35% off. At black friday, 10% additional was added to the discount.

Not sure if the same will be this year. Lot's of things have been changing.

Hope this helps.
Al

krambeck
Top Twenty Poster

Post by krambeck » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:26 pm

I think last year's Black Friday was 10% off whatever was out there at the time. So, if they are still running the 15%, it would be 10% off of the 15% off.

mikebiketike

Post by mikebiketike » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:42 am

When were the Black Friday discounts available last year? A couple days before or only on Black Friday? Where you emailed the announcement?