Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Salvador Brazil   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Going to The Jungle Place!

Main Forum
monstermash

Going to The Jungle Place!

Post by monstermash » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:40 pm

Somehow I missed the information about the existence of The Jungle Place - http://www.thejungleplace.com/tours.html. I came across that information while looking for something else on the forum. I just emailed back and forth with Heidi and was able to get a reservation during our trip in February. I'm so excited that a spot was open for us, as I understand they are booked for several months in advance.

Just wanted to say a general :2: to the board for cluing me in on this location. There's so much great info on the site and in the years of forum posts!

I'm only mildly concerned about going into the jungle without bugspray, as mosquitoes find me mighty tasty.....but I'll just need to grin and bear it, pack some extra antihistamines and after bite, and hope for the best!
Rebecca

January 2010 Riviera Maya Royal Suites- Pictures; Blog; and Trip Report
February 2012 Riviera Maya Royal Suites Trip Report
February 2013 Riviera Maya Royal Suites Trip Report
January 2014

BusterBean

Re: Going to The Jungle Place!

Post by BusterBean » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:22 pm

If you have space in your suitcase, pack a big pack of Craisins (dried cranberries) for Heidi. The monkeys LOVE Craisins but they're difficult for Heidi to find in Mexico. Have a great time!

dfh98
Top Twenty Poster

Post by dfh98 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:01 pm

we didn't get too many bites although i expected lots. you are gonna love it. take a digital camera - heidi and joel will take lots of pics while you are in with the sweet monkeys. we got 141 pics on our digital camera. it was awesome

doglovers

Post by doglovers » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:00 am

Yes and make sure your camera battery is fully charged. it's a great experience!
I'm just a stomach flu away from my ideal weight...