Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Salvador Brazil   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

What are your favorite dishes?

Main Forum
Satitaje

What are your favorite dishes?

Post by Satitaje » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:40 pm

Last year we went to the Palladium Puerto Vallarta. Every night my husband’s dinner was much better than mine. This year we are going to TSR Mayan Riviera and I was hoping to make my husband jealous by ordering the better meal. Can you help me out by letting me know what your favorite dish was and which restaurant you were in? Also, can anyone tell me which ala cart serves the best lamb dishes?

Thanks!

Jackie121
Executive Chatterbox /Moderator

Re: What are your favorite dishes?

Post by Jackie121 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:02 pm

I haven't been at the new TRS yet - going at the end of the month. That said, I've heard from people who have eaten there. One lady said she had the lamb chops at the new beach restaurant Helios, and they were "divine" to use her adjective. Lots of people are loving the French restaurant...and in particular the French Onion Soup and fondue.

Others have enjoyed El Gaucho. Honestly, all the restaurants, including the Chic Cabaret have been getting pretty good reviews so far. There's just not a huge number of reviews since it's all so recently opened.
"The world you see is created by what you focus on; it's never too late to adjust your lens."

Satitaje

Post by Satitaje » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:37 pm

Oooh... thanks Jackie! I have been sitting here looking at all the menus on Palladium Addict and getting more and more excited!

Jackie121
Executive Chatterbox /Moderator

Post by Jackie121 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:11 pm

I feel the same way. Can't wait to see TRS for myself and try out all the new restaurants. There's still a couple of the old ones I haven't even gotten around to trying yet. Don't forget to ask for a Mordisko Bar at one of the Royal pool bars. It's an ice cream sandwich. I have actually licked the wrapper clean. :54:
"The world you see is created by what you focus on; it's never too late to adjust your lens."

Satitaje

Post by Satitaje » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:26 am

I have read about the Mordisko bars. They have quite the fan club! I can’t believe that I will to get one for my self!