Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Cap Cana   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

New Liquor Law

Main Forum
cmd

New Liquor Law

Post by cmd » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:43 am

So, I'm bit confused about the new law in regards to when you can first be served in the morning. Some say it only applies to the sale of packaged liquor, others say it's 11 am regardless of packaged or simply being served. It's not that big of a deal either way, but I have a tradition of having a mimosa with my first breakfast on the resort. Will anyone who has stayed since the law took effect post their experience regarding the availability of alcohol before 11 am?

Jackie121
Executive Chatterbox /Moderator

Re: New Liquor Law

Post by Jackie121 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:55 am

Here's a link....if you scroll down you will see some posts where people are discussing it. I don't think there will be any problem at the resort having your morning mimosas.

https://www.palladiumaddict.net/AddictF ... aw#p289467
"The world you see is created by what you focus on; it's never too late to adjust your lens."

Jeffster
Moderator/Grand Palladium Jamaica Expert

Re: New Liquor Law

Post by Jeffster » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:22 am

This applies to establishments selling alcohol. The resort isn't "selling" you alcohol.
:60:

"The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass"[/color]