Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Cap Cana   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Private Transfer Return

Main Forum
JOHNK

Private Transfer Return

Post by JOHNK »

We booked a round trip private transfer with Canada Transfers, our return flight home is at 1:00pm and they suggested getting picked up at 9:00am. Should we go with the suggested pickup or is it ok to move it back an hour or so? I know it is an hour drive but do we really need to be at the airport 3 hours early?

dchi612

Re: Private Transfer Return

Post by dchi612 »

We usually get picked up three hours before our schedule departure. I think 4 hours is too early.

Tomchi
Highlands Ranch, CO

Kobe

Post by Kobe »

I usually ask for pickup 3 hours prior to departure and still have plenty of time to grab a slice and shop.We never have carry on baggage so don't feel the need to be first on the plane.

Brenda
Founder / Manager

Post by Brenda »

International travel you’re required to be at airport 3 hours before deoarture. 4 hours is perfect!! The extra hour to travel to airport. We’ve been doing this for 19 years. One year there was an accident,we just made it to our boarding gate. Avoid the stress and leave 4 hours early. :31:

I heard there is construction on the highway heading back to airport. Your transfer company knows what’s best.
Brenda Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget".8th Annual get Together 2013-Jamaica JaMon 2012 FIESTA TAINA 2013-PA YouTube Videos- JaMon 2014