Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Cap Cana   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Rooftop terrace or Palace swim up?

Main Forum
Emeraldaine

Rooftop terrace or Palace swim up?

Post by Emeraldaine » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:03 am

Hi, it will be our first visit to this resort. We have kids age 3 & 6. I’ve narrowed down accommodation choice to either the Bavara rooftop suites or the Palace swim up suites. Has anyone stayed in both and can compare?

I’m thinking we will use the rooftop or pool mostly when the kids are in bed, and during the day we will mostly be at the beach or pools with them or they will be at the kids club.

My husband is concerned that if we were to stay in the swim up suite the kids could go out there without us knowing, but I’m sure the doors have locks to prevent that - would this be any concern?

Which type would you recommend and why? And is there a specific room number that would be preferred?

Thanks!

minou
Moderator/Palladium Expert

Re: Rooftop terrace or Palace swim up?

Post by minou » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:14 pm

First of all, both rooms are great.

My choice would be the Palace swim-up. I have concerns about the children climbing the stairs to get to the room. The swim-up is on ground level, rather than levels above. And with strollers, children accessories etc you will have your hands full.

Both rooms have secure locks on the doors, so that should not be a problem.

Minou

Emeraldaine

Post by Emeraldaine » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:47 pm

Thanks for your feedback, I think I will book the swim up. Is there a better room number to request?
Thanks!

Jeffster
Moderator/Grand Palladium Jamaica Expert

Post by Jeffster » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:06 pm

Best to request a certain Villa as the Resort will not leave a room open waiting for your arrival.
:60:

"The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass"[/color]