Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Cap Cana   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

One Week To Go!

Main Forum
captainjkirk
Moderator/Palladium Expert

One Week To Go!

Post by captainjkirk »

Well it has been a long 4 years since we have visited the Punta Cana resort but it is now less than 1 week away, can't wait!
:7:
Any insights, comments or warning from anyone who has been recently would be appreciated, I understand that things will be a little different due to all the craziness of the past couple of years but here is hoping that most of the facilities and amenities are back in action.

I would especially like to hear about any recent experiences at the Punta Cana airport.
Counting down the hours.
:31:
The Captain
(Gringo Dave)
2012 FEB GP Kantenah
2013 FEB GP Jamaica, JUL GP RS Punta Mita, SEP GP RS Turquesa
2014 MAY GP RS Yucatan, NOV GP RS Punta Mita
2015 MAY GP RS Yucatan
2016 APR GP Kantenah, SEP GP RS Turquesa
2017 NOV TRS Turquesa
2018 MAY GP Colonial
2019 MAY GP Colonial, MAY GP Costa Mujeres
2020 DEC GP Colonial

minou
Moderator/Palladium Expert

Re: One Week To Go!

Post by minou »

Dave and Kathy, have a great trip! Hopefully the weather in Punta Cana is better than the weather you leave at home!

I would be interested in hearing about your airport adventures (Pearson, Punta Cana) in terms of Covid, delays, etc.

I am sure you will keep us posted in the daily events.

Doug and Dianne

Michelle735

Re: One Week To Go!

Post by Michelle735 »

Captainjkirk,

Thank you for sharing such useful information about Punta Cana. We have visited Rivera Maya 6 times, and Costa Mujeres once, and are finally making our way to TRS Turquesa on 10/23. I will be anxiously awaiting your posts next week! Have an amazing time, and thanks again for sharing! :2: