Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Salvador Brazil   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Rotary Club in Punta Cana to give School supplies

Main Forum
karena

Rotary Club in Punta Cana to give School supplies

Post by karena » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:51 am

A few years ago, a member of the Rotary Club met us at the Punta Cana airport when we arrived so we could give him all the school supplies we brought. Since we are flying Southwest this time, would like to bring school supplies again

Can anyone give me an name and email to contact so that I can write to them and see if they will meet us at the airport to get the supplies? I don't want to have to drop them off somewhere, I want to find someone that will meet us at the airport when we arrive and pick them up like they did the last time we took supplies down there.

Thanks for any help

minou
Moderator/Palladium Expert

Re: Rotary Club in Punta Cana to give School supplies

Post by minou » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:51 pm

I contact Punta Cana Mike Tours when I bring school supplies down. Mike is a Canadian who has moved there and runs a tour company. You can contact him through his website. He came to the resort and picked up the supplies.

Minou

karena

Post by karena » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:00 pm

How do I contact him?

karena

Post by karena » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:06 pm

I just sent him an email, so we will see if he responds and will pick up the supplies at our resort.