Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Salvador Brazil   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Bavaro vs Palladium Palace

Main Forum
kellerowl

Bavaro vs Palladium Palace

Post by kellerowl » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:52 pm

We stayed in bldg 55 2 years ago and this summer we are looking at 2 rooms in Palladium Palace with one being a junior loft. Does anyone know what bldgs 81-84 as compared to Bavaro bldgs 27-30 ? Advantages vs disavantages? The Travel club is close to Bavaro plus the beach buffet which is the greatest view in the world.

Thanks

June 12-20

minou
Moderator/Palladium Expert

Re: Bavaro vs Palladium Palace

Post by minou » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:29 pm

Both are fine buildings. Palace 81/82 is close to the beach and the adults pool (secret pool). You are also close to the restaurants in the palace and punta cana sections (steakhouse, Japanese ) are two of the more popular. Yes, the TC lounge is in the Bavaro section. But it is not a long walk along the beach, or using the TC golfcart) tpo get to the TC beach/lounge. You really can't go wrong with either section.

razel1952
Forum Moderator

Post by razel1952 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:24 am

A significant difference between the two sections is sheer size. The Bavaro section is situated on a very long piece of property, with quite a distance from the lobby to the beach; whereas, the Palace section has everything centralized with all your facilities within a few steps from your room. This will make for a very convenient vacation. I, myself, prefer the Bavaro section because of their breakfast and lunch buffets. In addition, their gardens and lush green landscapes are like a tropical Paradise. That's not to say the Palace section isn't beautiful, because it is and you will have a wonderful vacation.
Salt Water Tanks
Treasure Coast Corals, Inc.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Treasure- ... 0541496234

kellerowl

Post by kellerowl » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:04 pm

Thanks has anyone stayed in the new junior lofts?

minou
Moderator/Palladium Expert

Post by minou » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:49 pm

Have not stayed in the Palace (81/82, 91/92) but I have toured them. Both lofts are good. The Palace have been renovated more recently. I am a beach person so I enjoy the closeness to the beach. However, if I am a Travel Club patron I would probably pick the Bavaro because of the closeness of their lounge. Do not forget that you have access to all three sections.

aljac

Post by aljac » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:54 pm

Hi ,
Stayed in a Palace loft which was newly decorated when we went a couple of years ago, was very nice loved it but to be honest never used the upstairs. The walk to the lounge on the beach was not a long one,we did enjoy the Palace section alot, but just recently came back from the bavaro section (stayed in that section twice) in a master junior suite we are Travel club members,so we enjoyed the closeness of their lounge and also the beach buffet. You will enjoy no matter where you decide.
Have fun !!!