Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Cap Cana   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Another great vacation for me

Trip Report Forum
micheloblite

Another great vacation for me

Post by micheloblite »

This was my 13th trip( 17 weeks total) to the Grand Palladium Punta Cana. We stayed for one week from March 28, 2014 to April 04th 2014. We arrived around 1130pm at the Punta Cana airport and all was quiet. We had no issues at immigration and our luggage was on the floor within 15 minutes. We travelled from the airport to the resort via Dominican Quest transportation. The driver was on time and very polite. I never take the bus transfer provided by the airlines because sometimes they hang around for long periods of times at the airport and plus sometimes they make multiply stops at other resorts before arriving at ours. Dominican Quest charges $80.00 return trip and they are always on time and the drivers are very polite. We arrived at the Grand Palladium at 1220 am. We had no issues checking in and we also received the room that we previously requested via emails. The room we stayed in was room 9205. We also received our VIP silver bracelets that we get every trip because we are repeat clients with over 10 visits. The room was very clean and cleaned daily with no issues and the mini bar was also filled daily with no issues. The beach was beautiful as always and the weather was sunny and hot everyday except for 1 day of rain. Yes the towel game is played so if you don't want to get up 6am in the morning to get a cabana you probably wont get one. But we never have any issues finding a spot on the beach or any problems finding a lounger. Its like anything the early bird gets the worm. We did not eat at any of the ala carte restaurants this time. We mostly ate at the Royal Gourmet, Snack Bar, Beach BBQ'S, Sports Bar, and the Buffets at the Palace or Bavaro sections. We had no food issues what so ever. We always gain a few pounds each vacation. The food was tasty and the staff was incredible as always. The resort was booked 100% capacity and we never had any issues getting served. We also attended the Earth Hour Celebrations that was held at the sports field. It was one of the best performances that I have ever seen not to mention the fire works were incredible. The staff go out of there way to make sure that guests are enjoying there vacation. The staff make us feel like family. We cant wait to go back in August 2014 for another week. We will never go to another resort in Punta Cana except the Grand Palladium because its all the same weather, all the same sun, all the same beach, all the same ocean, so why take our chances somewhere else. The only difference is the food, bed, and staff. And we are 100% satisfied with the food , bed, and staff at the Grand Palladium.