Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Salvador Brazil   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Another great time in Paradise - December 17

Trip Report Forum
Gentille1
Moderator /French Translator

Another great time in Paradise - December 17

Post by Gentille1 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:50 am

I usually write my trip reports on Trip Advisor but I find that TA is not always accurate in the ranking of the hotels. So here is my latest trip report.

Reserved at the Grand Palladium Punta Cana for 2 weeks and being a repeat guest of 11 times, we received VIP treatment at reception. Having physical limitations dear Diego spent quite some time to find the perfect room for me, that is being bottom floor, easy access to shower, close to transportation and/or pool or TRS since access is given with VIP bracelet! Got the perfect room at the Palace, bottom floor, building in front of TRS and Secret pool. Thank you so much Diego Campo Ferreiro!

During our stay they were finalizing the beach club of the TRS, so a bit of noise but we were ok with it, since we were anticipating it's opening to be while we are still there and it did! What a great place! The only thing I can say is that I had to insist on getting lactose free milk which they have at all the buffets and restaurants. Probably, because it was just opening, so I hope they have it by now!>

We also got to try out the Argentina restaurant "La Paisana" on it's opening night! Good food, great service and beautiful restaurant (replacing the Hemingway at the Bavaro section). Speaking of restaurants, we ate at the Mexican and we loved it, the Italian and had delicious "lobsters" , the Steak House, few times at the Chanterelle and twice at our favorite the Indian. All these restaurants respected my limits pertaining to lactose and gluten intolerances and got to eat wonderful meals everywhere! So so thankful that I can enjoy my vacations without worries! Unfortunately, we did not get to eat at the Japonese restaurant and did not get to enjoy the new Hemingway, so we must go back and are already looking at 2 weeks next December!

Loved spending time at the TRS pool, doing my little morning peak at the beach, floating for hours in the pool on my floaty, enjoying the BBQ at the poolside, where I overate bacon almost every day! When the beach bar Helios opened, the BBQ was removed! The staff around the pool is great and just love our favorite pool guy "Jesus" who is part of our Palladium favorite memories! :59:

Every night we enjoyed meeting new friends at the TRS lobby bar having our cocktails served by Juan, Mabel, Digna, Manuel, and all the others! These bar people are the best and know how to make you feel like family! We are not late show people so we cannot comment on the various shows! :51:

We got from Smile Services a nice treat in our room, a bottle of champagne, chocolates and a nice Thank you note for being repeat guests. Thank you Octavio from Smile Services! :2:

So summing it up, it was once again a great vacation at our home away from home!
Francine

Je suis une "ADDICT" depuis 2009, alors j'ai pensé ouvrir un groupe "Accrocs des Palladium" sur Facebook pour partager en français les différentes informations. Si vous avez besoin d'assistance en français, venez nous joindre sur: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1462206110537662/

Prochain voyage: Octobre 2017 au Grand Palladium Kantenah (Visite # 12 à un Palladium) :1: :7: