Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Cap Cana   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Just Back From a FABULOUS 6 Day Vacation

Trip Report Forum
EileenG51

Just Back From a FABULOUS 6 Day Vacation

Post by EileenG51 »

What a FABULOUS time we just had at GP Jamaica! What is wrong with all the people on TA complaining? We had a terrific time! Traveled as a family with my husband and 2 teenagers – 17 & 19. An upgrade to 2 ocean front rooms in Villa 15 started us off on the right foot. Loved the gorgeous, spacious rooms with an amazing view. Tipped the maid each day & had no problems getting extra towels or coming back to a clean room. Also tipped the mini bar guy who always left us extra beer & water AND a thank you note for the tip!

Infinity pool and pool bar were so much fun. Ricardo, the bartender, was always on top of things. Had our drinks ready for us as he saw us swimming up to the bar. Loved him!! The pool was beautiful!

Spent time at Sunset cove – what a gorgeous beach and water. Snorkeled and rented paddle boats while there.

Restaurants were all good – Mexican was our favorite! Also ate at Italian, Seafood, and steakhouse. Breakfasts were good – we liked lunch at Poseidon’s or sports bar better than the buffet.

Workers were all awesome! Did not run into one person who was not happy to work there. We were also lucky that hotel was not at full capacity – I think that also helped.

Thanks to all the addicts with all your suggestions – I think the fact that I researched GP and read all the threads on here, helped to make our vacation the wonderful experience that it was!

Brenda
Founder / Manager

Re: Just Back From a FABULOUS 6 Day Vacation

Post by Brenda »

Welcome back! So happy you enjoyed your vacation. :9:

Shawn responded to your post here but for some reason when I copied it to the Trip Report thread his comment was deleted. So sorry! :54:

Thanks again for posting.

Brenda
Brenda Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget".8th Annual get Together 2013-Jamaica JaMon 2012 FIESTA TAINA 2013-PA YouTube Videos- JaMon 2014

shawn321
Forum Moderator

Post by shawn321 »

Greetings EileenG51

Sounds like you had a terrific holiday. Thankyou for posting your comments. I seen a couple of really
nice photo you did of sunset cove, it looks awesome. Thanks again for your info
cheers!
shawn

EileenG51

Post by EileenG51 »

It was an AWESOME trip! Thanks for liking my pictures Shawn. I posted on TA too - hopefully it shows people that GP is indeed a wonderful vacation spot!