Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Cap Cana   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

week of 20th t0 27th

Trip Report Forum
aljac

week of 20th t0 27th

Post by aljac »

We returned back home on the 27th Feb.
we spent a wonderful week my husband and I relaxing on the beach or in the water at sunset cove most of our days..Yes the towel game is going on...we had requested a top floor room in bldg. 33 through Travel club and did get as requested, one of the perks of TC.
Great view from our room 3330 of the ocean and sunset on one side and adult pool and beach on the other side. we had a one bedroom suite. We did not partake in the house tour as we have done the tour 3x and exchanged it for a couple's massage instead which was great.
We had supper at the a la cartes every evening at 7:30 reservations and I must say they were all very good except for our main dish in the Italian restaurant, hubby took the eggplant dish he said it was delicious tasting but was cold not lukewarm but cold when served, I took the Pesto Nocchies and they tastes nothing more than salt and were mushy...but apart from that the food at the a la cartes were delicious better than the 3x we had been before at this resort. Filet mignon and t-bone at the steak house were the best we have eaten in all resorts we have been to.We went twice. The sushi according to my husband in the Asian restaurant was excellent, so was the rest of our dishes served to us, we went twice there also. we did the Indian restaurant food was excellent and the Mexican also. The service in all restaurants was great and fast, we have no complaints here..We ate , we drank and we were happy.
The travel club party was just a get together on Wednesday night where we met other members in the TC lounge with a few staff from TC , they served us drinks and some finger foods..It started at 6:00p.m. and off we went for supper at 7:30 after meeting a few members which was pleasant.
The weather was cloudy and rainy when we arrived on the Friday but only got better everyday after that, we came back tanned and relaxed.
We wish the TC would give us all the info and package and let us make our reservations as we arrive as we have to wait for our room anyways, instead of making us come back the next day cutting into our morning. we took advantage of the spa a couple of days at the end of the day before going to our room.The renovated sports bar is awesome and the renovated restaurants Italian, Steak House, Mexican look great. we loved the changes.The kids pool off building 11 on the Jamaican side is great for families with children.Wish my kids were young again.
We had a wonderful stay and will be back again for sure.