Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Cap Cana   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Just back from Lady Hamilton

Trip Report Forum
rlm

Just back from Lady Hamilton

Post by rlm »

Just returned from our first trip to the Palladium Lady Hamilton in Jamaica ( 7 times to RM) Feb 16-23 !!
We began our week where we were met by some smiling faces at the airport with Club Mobay( highly recommend) and Reggae Tours
( highly recommend ) for our private transfer to the resort where we showed up hours before the bus.

I didn't think that I would love another resort as much as I did the GPRM, but I do now :)
We loved the people, the food and the Jamaican vibe !! Our room in Villa 28 was amazing with an awesome view of the ocean !!

We enjoyed many great dinners at the seafood, Jamaican, steakhouse, Italian, Indian, Asian and the buffets as well as being treated to a lobster dinner. All of the staff did an amazing job to make us feel welcome, that's for sure!

We spent most of our time at the adult pool (Lady Hamilton) and the adult beach, Coral Beach where my husband was able to enjoy some great snorkelling right from the beach.
I made sure to treat myself to the spa and was ,once again , not disappointed :)

One of the highlights of our week was our day excursion that we booked with Gregg Connell and Reggae Tours...Negril Beach/ Catamaran Cruise to Rick's Cafe !
We have some great family memories of a great day spent with one of Gregg's drivers, Bradford. If you are looking to book an excursion or private airport transfer, I would highly recommend Reggae Tours....prompt, professional and personable !!

Always sad to see such a great week come to an end but we enjoyed some great family memories and already looking at booking again soon...just the two of us next time though lol

Many thanks to the management and staff of GPJ & LH for making it an amazing week !!
You will be seeing us soon :)