Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Cap Cana   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Review on Jamaica

Trip Report Forum
Pip251082

Review on Jamaica

Post by Pip251082 »

My review of Grand Palladium Jamaica!
I haven’t got really any negative comments to make at all about the resort. It was our 1st time to lucea, having stayed at rose hall now Hilton and sandles royal Caribbean for our honeymoon. It’s been 12 years too long!!
We brought along this time our two children and was all excited for our first trip to the grand palladium. Check in was the same as you would expect with a bus full. We grabbed a rum punch from the drinks cart which was fab.
The help to our room was amazing up 3 floor we was driven to our rooms and the gentleman helped us with all our luggage.
Our view overlooked the coral beach, and our
room was immaculate. The only thing I think I should mention that I am tall and I thought you should know, Please take care when getting in and out the bath, use the handle and put a towel on for your knee to climb over. Help your kids get in and out. Bubbles in a hydrotherapy bath equal extra slippery.
The food was beautiful with loads to choose from. Peak times at breakfast was 8.30-9.30am and in the evening 8-9pm at the main restaurants which we found to be steakhouse and the Italian.
We enjoyed all the restaurants apart from the Indian as we didn’t eat there! The starters I thought wasn’t as small as some say. The presentation is amazing and you can also fill yourself up at salad bar before your main aswell.
All our food was hot and tasty aswell.
The pools was immaculate and somebody every morning was inside the pool ensuring it was spotless. The security and lifeguards was super impressive.
The toilets are some of the best we have seen! Extremely clean.
The bar tenders loved their jobs and was always happy.
I downloaded a drinks menu from their website as I seemed to be drinking the same every day.
The sports bar was a nice place to go aswell and was child friendly with pool tables etc.
The garden men was fantastic. Asking everyday how we was and if we was having a lovey time.
The beaches was spot on for me. Warm water, clear and loads to see underwater.
I loved that at breakfast the organisation was fab. The staff allocated you a table and they ensured at every meal water was constantly topped up on your glass.
There was plenty of sun beds to sunbathe on. Loads under shade and loads near the pool. So it really does accommodate for everyone. For the children, absolutely calm waters for them to swim in the shore. Splash park lovely to keep them refreshed, Lots of lovely drinks including banacolda. They was so happy they didn’t really want to go to any of the kids clubs. There is an Xbox entertainment room for the older kids to chill out in aswell.
The shops sold lots of treats and we booked our excursions through the resort and not tui.
We left tips for our mini bar requests aswell.
I did have an eye complication with serious swelling to my eye lid, soreness and irritation. This was for 8 out of the 10 days! The humity also didn’t help In the evening.
I embraced everything I could to make this holiday one to remember for our children.
I got some aloe Vera from negril and swam in the sea with my eyes open as advised by the locals. This helped a lot. Please make every hour count and be happy, some things small really are not worth complaining about.
Especially as I had to eat every meal with shades on I truly made it the best I could. It’s such a beautiful place and the resort goes that extra mile to ensure your looked after. Your holiday is what you make it. I even got get well flowers.
Hope review is ok and to all those arriving soon. It will be everything and more to you xxx — with Lee Snowden.