Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Cap Cana   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

trip report 1-26 thru 2-2 fabulous

Trip Report Forum
Kevanbar7

trip report 1-26 thru 2-2 fabulous

Post by Kevanbar7 »

What a fabulous trip. We had great weather unlike they had in New York. The new pool, renovated rooms and service were fantastic. I will touch on the basics.
rooms- Wow what's with all the mirrors. That would be my only minor complaint about the rooms. we were in bldg. 62. Our butler was great. made reservations for us always asked if we needed anything. restocked daily with water beer etc. Loved the no key card thing. A little chip in your wrist band opened the door
food/drink- we did the steak house and the Japanese. Both were good. Had a rib eye and lobster at the steak place. Surprisingly very good. Japanese was fun; the usual show . Food was good. Our group had a great time. Buffets had the usual food. Always found something. Helios at TRS WAS GREAT FOR BREAKFAST. Great view, service was awesome. Lots of top shelf booze lots of beer choices at all bars.
Chic show- very entertaining. People should know that it is a very long dinner show. Food was ok. entertainment was great. It is included if you are a TRS guest.
pools- what can we say. the new infinity pool was awesome. Bars at both ends with great service. The view from the pool to the ocean was spectacular. We did a pool crawl one day started by the Kantenah end. The smaller pools were fun The Colonial pool was over run with kids. No problem for us we got out of there quickly. White Sands pool was pretty empty ended at the old TRS pool. Had a great time the whole day. Service was fine everywhere
Everyone in our group loved the new TRS and the whole property. We have been there a few times and it is our favorite. All of us wants to go back and I am sure we will. I can answer questions if you want to PM me
The weather is here I wish you were great