Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Cap Cana   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

PV compared to RM

Trip Report Forum
jenai23

PV compared to RM

Post by jenai23 »

So just coming from PV and being at RM five times prior you can't compare the 2. They are complete opposite resorts. PV is small, quaint, built on a cliff, vs RM huge, flat, newly updated. I loved RM and I love PV. What I loved about PV was the authentic Mexican style. The small layout made me feel like i was relaxed where as at RM I feel like we never stop moving. Yes there is only 1 main buffet but there is a smaller lunch one at El Dorado, the grill by the pool and the Family Selection restaurant if you have access. The entertainment was some of the best I have encountered at any resort. The cleanliness, detail and the staff were also among the best. PV vs RM is 2 completely different vacations. I enjoyed not being 20 minutes away via cart from my child. The water and the pools were the warmest I have ever experienced in October. We spent several hours a day for 7 days in the ocean. I usually spend about 1 hour total. There is zero sargassum and no smell. The views are to die for. I can't believe we waited this long to go over there. We will be returning many times over. The family Selection would bring us there over any resort with our daughter easily. We had 4 kids with us and you could see they felt like we feel when we were at TRS.