Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Salvador Brazil   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Wedding GP Riviera Maya May 2009

Riviera Maya, Punta Cana, Jamaica, Vallarta
Brenda
Founder / Manager

Wedding GP Riviera Maya May 2009

Post by Brenda » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:12 pm

skierchic » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:44 pm

I got married at the GP in May. It was unbelievable!!!! I would do it over again in a heartbeat!!

We were a group of 64 ranging in age from 30-65. My husband and I stayed in the Royal section in a Cabana. We had checked the resort out the August before and stayed in a Cabana then too. I would stay in that section if I were you. The Cabana rooms are great and HUGE. The outdoor shower is the best feature. The rest of our guests stayed in the White Sands section. Everyone seemed to like their rooms and everyone was impressed with how clean they were kept. The Colonial section is a good one for a centralized location also. There was plenty of things for everyone to do and everyone is talking about going back for our 1st anniversary. That's a sign of a good time at a GREAT resort.

The wedding was absolutely beautiful. We opted to get married on the sand at a little gazebo they have set up on the beach. It was breathtaking. Our family and friends were blown away. Since we had such a large group, we hosted a private reception at the Gran Azul right near the White Sands Pool. The food was awesome, we chose from 15 different menus. It did cost extra ($55 a person) We had a delicious 4 course meal. We decided to do our own music on our Ipod. That worked out great. They had a microphone for us to do speaches and toasts.

Rocio and Erika, the wedding planners were awesome. They were there from the time the ceremony started until the reception ended. They took care of all of our requests. I couldn't have been happier with them. We also did a cocktail party the night before the wedding at the Saltwater Pool. It was $14 a person and we were able to choose 12 different appetizers. Beautiful set-up with chefs in white coats and hats serving.