Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Cap Cana   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Our wedding was so perfect!

Riviera Maya, Punta Cana, Jamaica, Vallarta
Brenda
Founder / Manager

Our wedding was so perfect!

Post by Brenda »

Moved post from forum
JMH482
We had an amazing wedding and an incredible time in Mexico! Our wedding was so perfect, and we did not have to lift a finger for it! The wedding coordinators have everything under control and know exactly what to do! We actually got to enjoy all of our time with the family and friends that flew down! Most brides/grooms are so stressed and busy before the wedding, they do not get to kick back and have fun with the people that are there to celebrate with them... We got to do just that, kick back and enjoy! Everyone had so much fun! The private reception was incredible! The food we were skeptical on, however it was amazing! The wait staff was incredible! Rocio and Erika really know how to do everything just right! I just feel like I can not thank them enough for the amazing things they did for us, without us asking. The reception decorations were great, and not expected at all. We really had a lot of fun! The Ipod worked out well for the reception, and Rocio even took requests (so long as the songs were on the ipod). She was a great DJ, and an amazing coordinator!!! I wish I had more time to give a through review of everything, but in short AMAZING!!!! Everything was better than I had expected it to be!