Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Cap Cana   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Married Dec 3rd in Jamaica

Riviera Maya, Punta Cana, Jamaica, Vallarta
trisha_ann1212

Married Dec 3rd in Jamaica

Post by trisha_ann1212 »

I just wanted to do a quick post about our recent marriage at the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton in Jamaica! It was more than we ever expected. When we arrived we stopped down at the wedding coordinators office and set up a time to meet with Simone the next day. We met with her and did about 20 minutes of planning, and then she gave us a tour of the site we were planning on getting married at, as well as the restaurant that we had chosen. Simone was excellent. She answered all of our questions and explained the plan for our wedding day. When it came time for the wedding day she was also more than helpful. We took pictures before the wedding so we wanted our flowers prior to the ceremony. She had them delivered to our room in ample time! When it came time for the actual ceremony everything went so smooth. We had the DJ play songs that we had picked and put on our Ipod. He played them as planned for the seating of the guests, seating of the parents, as well as the processional for the attendants and myself. The DJ also played music from our playlist for the signing of the documents as well as our champagne toast. The wedding site that we got married at was the Gazebo. It was gorgeously decorated with flowers and chair covers. The weather even cooperated with a breeze and cloud coverage! I hadn't had a lot of planning completed prior to our arrival and everything went perfectly smooth! Our minister was also GREAT! We recieved many comments on how well of a job he did! We ate at the Poseidon Restaurant, which overlooks the ocean. The food was excellent as well as the service. We were asked if we wanted time in between our courses and we chose not to have a lot of time due to the number of courses that were served. They also played reggae music throughout this time as we requested! We chose to have the white cake- this was the most delicious cake! I strongly recommend it. By the time we were done with dinner and had a couple of drinks it was just before 9 oclock at which time we headed to the infinity pool bar to listen to some music. The whole day was so relaxing and we couldn't have asked for anything more!