Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Cap Cana   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Transfer included when booking on Palladium Hotel Group site

Main Forum
margaritalady
Palladium Expert

Transfer included when booking on Palladium Hotel Group site

Post by margaritalady » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:23 pm

Happy New Year, fellow Addicts!

I just booked our next Palladium vacation on the hotel website :1: , which states that it includes transfers--can anyone give me feedback on if this is a reliable and efficient way of getting to and from the resort to the airport? Is the shared transfer direct to the the Palladium? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Jeffster
Moderator/Grand Palladium Jamaica Expert

Re: Transfer included when booking on Palladium Hotel Group site

Post by Jeffster » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:40 am

I would contact the reservations dept and clarify exactly what it entails. They have a 1800# and live chat on the site. I have no idea, we use REGGAE TOURS exclusively when in Jamaica and would never even consider another company.

:60:

"The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass"[/color]

stace117

Post by stace117 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:23 am

Hello Margaritalady! Did you happen to contact the resort regarding the included transfers? We are about to book a trip for next month and I was curious about those as well since I don't see any real information on the website besides a small pop-up during booking. :)

margaritalady
Palladium Expert

Post by margaritalady » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:00 pm

Not yet..going in May and trying to decide what type of transportation we will use. Jeffster, we usually use Reggae too...but thought if this is included it might be worth trying.

stace117

Post by stace117 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:39 pm

We are going in March so I did look into the free transfers from the hotel. It's a shared minibus (you can upgrade for a fee), it did not specify that it would be exclusive to the Palladium, so I'm assuming it would be shared with other resort guests with multiple drop offs. Also, the company it is contracted through did not have great reviews. Given all that, we booked with Reggae as suggested on here and are really looking forward to it!

margaritalady
Palladium Expert

Post by margaritalady » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:54 pm

Thanks, Stacie--I guess there really is no such thing as a free ride! We'll probably do the same and book through Reggae.