Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Cap Cana   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Dress Code

Main Forum
Pj11

Dress Code

Post by Pj11 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:05 am

Hi,

My goodness I have so many questions for this trip. I'm driving myself crazy :58:

Does anyone know if the dress code for men remains in place?

When we stayed at the resort in Mexico it had been relaxed somewhat. My partner doesn't want to bring any polo shirts with him but I'm not sure if a smart Tshirt will suffice in the restaurants.

Thanks PJ
:57: Get me in that Sunshine ☀

Mayan Riviera 2016
Jamaica 2019

Jeffster
Moderator/Grand Palladium Jamaica Expert

Re: Dress Code

Post by Jeffster » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:14 pm

From the FAQ page on this site.
What is the proper attire at the resort?
*BEACH BARS: Swim suits and cover ups are fine. THE RESTAURANTS BY THE POOLS: Bathing suits are acceptable but must have a cover up and wear shoes/flip flops. ENCLOSED BUFFETS: Shorts, skorts, capris, anything casual is fine. Men should not wear sleeveless shirts. A LA CARTES: The a la cartes men may wear dress shorts(i.e. Bermuda, dockers) and shoes/sandals; shirt with a sleeve ( i.e. polo/tropical shirts). Women may wear capris, sun dresses, shoes/sandals.
This is the current dress code, in my experience it all depends on the Hostess at each A LA CARTE. Some are more strict than others, and vice versa.

:60:

"The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass"[/color]

Pj11

Re: Dress Code

Post by Pj11 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:31 pm

:57: Get me in that Sunshine ☀

Mayan Riviera 2016
Jamaica 2019