Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Cap Cana   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

RCI Terminology

Main Forum
kysunset

RCI Terminology

Post by kysunset » Thu May 30, 2019 10:42 am

I'm considering booking a unit through RCI described as a "2 bedroom."
Is this really two separate/private bedrooms plus a common area?
Or does it mean one separate/private bedroom plus an additional bed (or pullout couch) in the common area?
We have two couples and we would each like a private bedroom.
Thank you

Jeffster
Moderator/Grand Palladium Jamaica Expert

Re: RCI Terminology

Post by Jeffster » Thu May 30, 2019 12:51 pm

No clue. I'd ask RCI for pictures and a better description. My SIL is an RCI member and a few years ago she tryed booking GP but they were adding on a ridiculious all inclusive fee making it too expensive.
:60:

"The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass"[/color]

MindyH8
Top Twenty Poster

Re: RCI Terminology

Post by MindyH8 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:05 am

I don’t believe there are any two bedroom suites. They have a one bedroom with a sitting room with a pull out couch and a shared bath. The junior suites have one king or two queen beds and a pull out. I don’t think it would be any more cost to just book 2 junior suites as most are charged by double occupancy. Some of the one bedroom suites have a connecting door to a junior suite but you are booking both. Some sites book these as family adjoining rooms.