Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Cap Cana   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

First Visit

Main Forum
jrworcester

First Visit

Post by jrworcester » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:39 am

Hello, I found this forum just in time as we are leaving in 5 days to visit the resort for the first time. Thank you for the advice in the various post. We are celebrating our 20th Anniversary with family this trip. I sent a room request last night following the template and this morning awoke to an out of office reply. Everyone has said that only one email should be sent but I’m wondering if anyone will see our request in time. The response was from Phylicia, who won’t be back until after we leave. Any advice is appreciated. Warm regards. John

jrworcester

Re: First Visit

Post by jrworcester » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:15 pm

I did get a response from Ayesha at the resort stating they would make a note of our request😊

Brenda
Founder / Manager

Re: First Visit

Post by Brenda » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:42 pm

Wonderful! Have a fantastic vacation. :60:
Brenda Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget".8th Annual get Together 2013-Jamaica JaMon 2012 FIESTA TAINA 2013-PA YouTube Videos- JaMon 2014