Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Cap Cana   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Loft Suite

madge59

Loft Suite

Post by madge59 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:23 pm

I loved seeing the pics of the rooms! Based on the comments by the travel agent who was there, I have switched my November reservation to a loft suite. My sister and I will be there Nov. 14 for a 4-night stay after spending 7 nights at TRS Yucatan. I just hope the weather cooperates this hurricane season and doesn’t delay construction.

Brenda
Founder / Manager

Re: Loft Suite

Post by Brenda » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:46 pm

Madge, November weather will be nice. Anxious to hear all about your stay. Have a wonderful vacation!
Brenda Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget".8th Annual get Together 2013-Jamaica JaMon 2012 FIESTA TAINA 2013-PA YouTube Videos- JaMon 2014

NSPlover

Post by NSPlover » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:17 pm

The loft suites look great! Anyone know many flights of stairs there are to your entrance? Are there loft suites that you can enter at the ground level or do you have to climb three flights of stairs to them? Do the buildings have elevators?

Thanks
NS Plover: The NS stands for Nova Scotia. The Plover is either a bird that runs around beaches or a planet lover...

Palladium Kantenah, Mayan Suite Jan-2019
TRS Turquesa, Apr-2018
Palladium Kantenah, Mayan Suite Dec-2017
Bahia Akumal, Mar-2017
Palladium Kantenah, Mayan Suite Dec-2016
Bahia El Portillo, Apr-2015
Bahia Cayo Levantado, Apr-2014
Palladium Jamaica, Apr-2013
Royal Suites Yucatan, Mar-2012
Bahia Ambar, Mar-2011
Royal Suites Turquesa, Apr-2010

Rosy HM Costa

Post by Rosy HM Costa » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:24 pm

Hello everyone!

Our Loft Suites are truly spectacular, a Suite with two levels with Jacuzzi on the terrace and a bathroom with a charming design.

Both in GP and TRS, the Loft Suites are located on the highest floors, because in these the views are impressive, but do not worry, because all the buildings have elevators!

If you have more questions feel free to ask :)

Hugs,

Rosy

blazer13

Post by blazer13 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:29 pm

Rosy

Was there any difference or added benefit to TRS compared to the Grand Palladium? We are looking at coming in May with our 22 year old for her college graduation gift. Not sure which room to book? We really love the Loft rooms - do you know where we might find some photos of the loft rooms ?

Thanks in advance
C

Leslie
Forum Moderator

Post by Leslie » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:08 pm

blazer13 wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:29 pm
Rosy

Was there any difference or added benefit to TRS compared to the Grand Palladium? We are looking at coming in May with our 22 year old for her college graduation gift. Not sure which room to book? We really love the Loft rooms - do you know where we might find some photos of the loft rooms ?

Thanks in advance
C
Hello blazer13,

Click on this link to the Palladium Hotel Group website to see pictures of the loft suites in TRS: www.palladiumhotelgroup.com/en/costamuj ... rooms/232/ Once you click on the link, you will see a picture of the room. If you click on the little white box at the bottom right of that picture it will then bring up other pictures of the room that you can scroll through.

If you click on this link, you will see pictures of the loft suites in GP Costa Mujeres: www.palladiumhotelgroup.com/en/costamuj ... rooms/228/ Do the same as I mentioned above to see other pictures of these rooms.

If you stay in the GP section you won't have access to anything in the TRS section. If you stay at TRS section you also have access to anything that is in the GP section as well. If you are staying at TRS you can have lobster at any of the al la carte restaurants including the ones in the GP section. In TRS you get slippers and bathrobes, get aromatherapy for your room, can choose which type of pillows you want and you can also get into the Chic Cabaret Show with no additional charge. You will also get free access to the Zentropia Spa if you are staying at TRS, otherwise there is a fee to go in there unless you have a massage or service booked.

Leslie
ROYAL SUITES TURQUESA (PC) - JANUARY 2013
ROYAL SUITES TURQUESA (PC) - SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2013
GP KANTENAH (RM) - MAY 2014
ROYAL SUITES PUNTA MITA (PV) - NOVEMBER 2014
ROYAL SUITES YUCATAN (RM) - MAY 2015
GP KANTENAH (RM) - NOVEMBER 2015
GP KANTENAH (RM) - CHRISTMAS 2015
ROYAL SUITES YUCATAN (RM) - APRIL 2016
GP BAVARO (PC) - OCTOBER 2016
GP KANTENAH (RM) - MAY 2017
GP LADY HAMILTON (JAMAICA) - OCTOBER 2017
GP KANTENAH (RM) - FEBRUARY 2018
GP WHITE SAND (RM) - OCTOBER 2018
TRS CORAL HOTEL (CM) - DECEMBER 2018
GP WHITE SAND (RM) - FEBRUARY 2019
GP KANTENAH (RM) + TRS CORAL (CM) - MAY 2019

blazer13

Post by blazer13 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:20 pm

Thank you for the information . I love the rooms - We had to book for the GP side since we have 3 adults in our group me, my daughter and one of her friends - we are going as their college graduation gift. We booked the loft suite for May 15th to 22nd. A little off topic but I am somewhat hesitant (thankfully I bought travel insurance) - I have read reviews on TripAdvisor that the GP guest do not get dinner reservation and we might have a hard time getting into the restaurants. We have stayed at the GP in Punta Cana and Jamica and we were able to make reservations a day or 2 in advance. I am just hoping we do not regret our choice.

captainjkirk
Moderator/Palladium Expert

Post by captainjkirk » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:57 am

I loved seeing the pics of the rooms! Based on the comments by the travel agent who was there, I have switched my November reservation to a loft suite.
Hmmmm, maybe I will call TC and see how bad the hit is to switch to a loft suite for my May visit, probably too much but can't hurt to ask I guess.
:31:
The Captain
(Dave)
2011 FEB Grand Bahia Principe Ambar PC
2012 FEB GP Kantenah, JUL Paradisus Princesa Del Mar
2013 FEB GP Jamaica, JUL GP RS Punta Mita, SEP GP RS Turquesa
2014 MAY GP RS Yucatan, JUL Melia Cayo Coco, NOV GP RS Punta Mita
2015 MAY GP RS Yucatan, SEP Melia Cayo Coco
2016 APR GP Kantenah, SEP GP RS Turquesa
2017 APR Melia Las Dunas, NOV TRS Turquesa
2018 MAY GP Colonial, DEC Paradisus Rio De Oro
2019 MAY GP Colonial, MAY GP Costa Mujeres

madge59

Post by madge59 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:39 pm

I did like the loft suite, but I don't think I would book it again. For 2 of us, it was just too big. I was forever forgetting where I put something and having to go up and down the stairs numerous times. It was probably the only exercise I got those 4 days! The balcony is lovely, but we did not use the tub and our ambient light fixture didn't work. I thought I would like the closed bathroom, but I did not like the entrance into the bathroom. It was narrow with two doors that opened from the middle. They got in the way of the closet and two people couldn't stand there at the same time. I ran into the edge of the door with my arm and scraped and bruised it pretty bad. Alcohol was NOT involved!!

If I were to go again, I would just book the Jr. Suite or maybe splurge on the swim-up.

captainjkirk

Post by captainjkirk » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:00 pm

I was forever forgetting where I put something and having to go up and down the stairs numerous times.
:61:
Maybe the Loft would be a bad idea, I can see me having the same problem.
The Captain
(Dave)

IronHorsePilot

Post by IronHorsePilot » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:36 am

My wife and I were there Feb 6-13th, Here are some photos of our loft suite. I was not happy with the location because we were in the main TRS building a long ways from the pool.

bathroom just to the right inside the door

Lower living room

Upstairs bedroom, it was our anniversary and my wife's b-day.

Overall beautiful place. Service was outstanding!! Few small things yet to be finished. Food was outstanding and the Chic was worth seeing. We are Travel Club members so we will be going back again Im sure.
GPM RM Feb 2018- joined travel club
TRS Coral Feb 2019

captainjkirk

Post by captainjkirk » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:42 am

Nice!
:2:
For posting the pics.
The Captain
(Dave)

Kewlguy

Post by Kewlguy » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:02 pm

Thanks for the info guys! Love the pics! Any advice on which Loft Suite to request? We'll be in the RST section.
Palladium Visits = 18 (P.C -12 & M.R - 4 & P.V -1 & C.M - 1)

#18 - May 7 2019 - May 16 2019 - 9 Days - 5 Nights @ RSY - 4 Nights @ RST Coral

Jackie121
Executive Chatterbox /Moderator

Post by Jackie121 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:48 am

Looking at the map, there are two bldgs numbered 2. I was in the back one in a Jr. Suite, but my friend had a loft suite in the other bldg 2 - the one closer to the water. It had an awesome view of both the TRS pool and the ocean.
"The world you see is created by what you focus on; it's never too late to adjust your lens."

Kewlguy

Post by Kewlguy » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:34 pm

Thanks Jackie! I'll make sure to ask for the one closest to the ocean! :)
Palladium Visits = 18 (P.C -12 & M.R - 4 & P.V -1 & C.M - 1)

#18 - May 7 2019 - May 16 2019 - 9 Days - 5 Nights @ RSY - 4 Nights @ RST Coral