Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Cap Cana   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

E Butler and Reservation Emails

Brenda
Founder / Manager

E Butler and Reservation Emails

Post by Brenda » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:41 am

Contact email for E Butler :55:
ebutler.coral@trshotels.com

Also emails for reservations, etc

https://www.palladiumaddict.net/mexico- ... nformation

akumaldave

Re: E Butler and Reservation Emails

Post by akumaldave » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:28 pm

This is great news. We are arriving at TRS Coral on January 21, snow storms in Buffalo not withstanding. I sent in my E Butler request and room request to the updated email addresses. We'll see what happens and I'll post how it goes. Now we are just keeping our fingers crossed we can get out on Monday.

akumaldave

Post by akumaldave » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:04 pm

Room request didn't work out well. Asked for building 2 overlooking trs pool, got building 1 overlooking dreams loading dock. But, you can see a very small portion of the water if you stand in the corner of balcony. No liquor in room when we arrived, but we got our request in with butler and it came the next day. The e butler for trs coral just started and our request may not have been in early enough.
Mini bar not stocked daily. We asked the butler for more water today. Hopefully they will get us some tonight or tomorrow.

Leslie
Forum Moderator

Post by Leslie » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:48 pm

akumaldave wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:04 pm
Room request didn't work out well. Asked for building 2 overlooking trs pool, got building 1 overlooking dreams loading dock. But, you can see a very small portion of the water if you stand in the corner of balcony. No liquor in room when we arrived, but we got our request in with butler and it came the next day. The e butler for trs coral just started and our request may not have been in early enough.
Mini bar not stocked daily. We asked the butler for more water today. Hopefully they will get us some tonight or tomorrow.
You may already be on your way home by now, but did you request to switch rooms if one becomes available overlooking the TRS pool? Yes the liquour isn't in the room when you get there but as you said the butler will bring your requested alcohol. As far as I know the e-butler email is just for reserving Chic at the moment (and maybe the al la cartes). There isn't an amenity check list yet as far as pillows, turn down service, liquour preferences go like there is at TRS Yucatan. The email for room requests for TRS is: recepcion.coral@trshotels.com I usually print off the email and bring it with me but it's high season now so unfortunately they can't honour all the requests they get. Just keep asking the butler for whatever you need. There should be a phone number for him in your room and if you don't get any satisfaction from that, then just dial 0 for the front desk and they can track down the butler.

Leslie
ROYAL SUITES TURQUESA (PC) - JANUARY 2013
ROYAL SUITES TURQUESA (PC) - SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2013
GP KANTENAH (RM) - MAY 2014
ROYAL SUITES PUNTA MITA (PV) - NOVEMBER 2014
ROYAL SUITES YUCATAN (RM) - MAY 2015
GP KANTENAH (RM) - NOVEMBER 2015
GP KANTENAH (RM) - CHRISTMAS 2015
ROYAL SUITES YUCATAN (RM) - APRIL 2016
GP BAVARO (PC) - OCTOBER 2016
GP KANTENAH (RM) - MAY 2017
GP LADY HAMILTON (JAMAICA) - OCTOBER 2017
GP KANTENAH (RM) - FEBRUARY 2018
GP WHITE SAND (RM) - OCTOBER 2018
TRS CORAL HOTEL (CM) - DECEMBER 2018
GP WHITE SAND (RM) - FEBRUARY 2019
GP KANTENAH (RM) + TRS CORAL (CM) - MAY 2019

OntarioMountainboy

Post by OntarioMountainboy » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:13 pm

We arrive at TRS Coral on Friday so I sent in my reservation request Saturday morning, no reply so I sent it again last night, still no reply. Now I will try sending it to ebutler. At Palladium in RM and UNICO and Excellence Playa Mujeres I have always received a reply within a day or 2.
Not sure what else to do. I hope this isn't a sign of the lack of service to come...
2010 Jan. GP Riviera
2016 Nov. GP Colonial
2017 Nov. GP Colonial
2018 Mar. GP Kantenah
2018 Nov. GP Kantenah
2019 Apr. GP Colonial
2019 Oct. TRS Coral

rhubarbbee

Post by rhubarbbee » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:08 am

Hello I seem to be running into the same issue any updates as to how it worked out?