Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Cap Cana   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Kids Club

lilbluegal

Kids Club

Post by lilbluegal » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:01 pm

We booked a loft suite in the regular GP at Costa Mujeres - at the time I did not realize the Family Selection was different. Is my son (5 years old) going to be able to use the Kids Club? He was able to go (alone) at the GP in Jamaica and he (and I!) enjoyed this. I am worried that since I did not choose Family selection that he will not be able to do any of the kid things.

Brenda
Founder / Manager

Re: Kids Club

Post by Brenda » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:48 pm

lilbluegal wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:01 pm
We booked a loft suite in the regular GP at Costa Mujeres - at the time I did not realize the Family Selection was different. Is my son (5 years old) going to be able to use the Kids Club? He was able to go (alone) at the GP in Jamaica and he (and I!) enjoyed this. I am worried that since I did not choose Family selection that he will not be able to do any of the kid things.
Yes, there is a mini club, kids club, Junior club.

https://www.palladiumhotelgroup.com/en/ ... facilities

The family section offers a lot more amenities.

Have a wonderful vacation in paradise! :62:
Brenda Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget".8th Annual get Together 2013-Jamaica JaMon 2012 FIESTA TAINA 2013-PA YouTube Videos- JaMon 2014

Leslie
Forum Moderator

Re: Kids Club

Post by Leslie » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:03 pm

lilbluegal wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:01 pm
Yes as mentioned by Brenda above, there is a kids club he can use when staying in the GP CM section. The kids club looks great. I went in to check everything out and the staff there seem really great with the kids.

Leslie
ROYAL SUITES TURQUESA(PC) - JAN 2013
ROYAL SUITES TURQUESA(PC) - SEP/OCT 2013
GP KANTENAH(RM) - MAY 2014
ROYAL SUITES PUNTA MITA(PV) - NOV 2014
ROYAL SUITES YUCATAN(RM) - MAY 2015
GP KANTENAH(RM) - NOV 2015
GP KANTENAH(RM) - XMAS 2015
ROYAL SUITES YUCATAN(RM) - APRIL 2016
GP BAVARO(PC) - OCT 2016
GP KANTENAH(RM) - MAY 2017
GP LADY HAMILTON(JAM) - OCT 2017