Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Cap Cana   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Book the section you plan on staying in.

Dukeran

Book the section you plan on staying in.

Post by Dukeran »

I am here now and when I checked in the front desk was only seeing four of my previous stays. Luckily I had all of my old confirmation numbers and I was able to get my VIP braclet. The problem is I was told you are only alowed to stay in the section you book due to Covid. After speaking with Francisco the manager on duty not the front desk person he did book me into resturants on the TRS side. I have also been spending most of my time in the TRS section with no issues. I have had several different groups of people staying on the TRS side tell me that they were denied access to the resturants on the Palladium side from their butlers and front desk. I also ran across some people that were able to book on the Palladium side that were staying TRS. It seems to be hit or miss whether you will be able to have access to all the restaurants or if you will be stuck to the section you book.