Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Cap Cana   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Loft Suite

madge59

Loft Suite

Post by madge59 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:23 pm

I loved seeing the pics of the rooms! Based on the comments by the travel agent who was there, I have switched my November reservation to a loft suite. My sister and I will be there Nov. 14 for a 4-night stay after spending 7 nights at TRS Yucatan. I just hope the weather cooperates this hurricane season and doesn’t delay construction.

Brenda
Founder / Manager

Re: Loft Suite

Post by Brenda » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:46 pm

Madge, November weather will be nice. Anxious to hear all about your stay. Have a wonderful vacation!
Brenda Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget".8th Annual get Together 2013-Jamaica JaMon 2012 FIESTA TAINA 2013-PA YouTube Videos- JaMon 2014

NSPlover

Post by NSPlover » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:17 pm

The loft suites look great! Anyone know many flights of stairs there are to your entrance? Are there loft suites that you can enter at the ground level or do you have to climb three flights of stairs to them? Do the buildings have elevators?

Thanks
NS Plover: The NS stands for Nova Scotia. The Plover is either a bird that runs around beaches or a planet lover...

Palladium Kantenah, Mayan Suite Jan-2019
TRS Turquesa, Apr-2018
Palladium Kantenah, Mayan Suite Dec-2017
Bahia Akumal, Mar-2017
Palladium Kantenah, Mayan Suite Dec-2016
Bahia El Portillo, Apr-2015
Bahia Cayo Levantado, Apr-2014
Palladium Jamaica, Apr-2013
Royal Suites Yucatan, Mar-2012
Bahia Ambar, Mar-2011
Royal Suites Turquesa, Apr-2010

Rosy HM Costa

Post by Rosy HM Costa » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:24 pm

Hello everyone!

Our Loft Suites are truly spectacular, a Suite with two levels with Jacuzzi on the terrace and a bathroom with a charming design.

Both in GP and TRS, the Loft Suites are located on the highest floors, because in these the views are impressive, but do not worry, because all the buildings have elevators!

If you have more questions feel free to ask :)

Hugs,

Rosy