Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Cap Cana   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Has anyone been called to sell some of their membership weeks?

Chubeka2310

Re: Has anyone been called to sell some of their membership weeks?

Post by Chubeka2310 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:32 pm

Hi Everyone, please be informed I was just contacted by another potential interested buyer Company. The broker Company's name is International Consolidated based in Atlanta Alabama and Escrow Agent for Title Group LLC is based in Kansas Missouri. They offered me, like anyone else, much more I paid for my weeks with a 10% fee to be paid to broker agent in Alabama. I did not and will not pay any cent upfront. However, I am going through the full process ( just receveid agreement contract) as I want to collect as much as possible info on these individuals to open a fraud complaint to US Federal Bureau Investigation Internet Crime Center. Obviously, TC Center in Mexico has been promptly informed but I got the same email was sent to all Members. Keep you posted but in the meantime hope this will help other TC member.....do not waste their time. Best.

Mumof4boys
Moderator/Palladium Expert

Post by Mumof4boys » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:44 pm

Chubeka2310, sorry to hear they are still at this scam.
Please keep us updated.

We did question TC at our membership meeting this past October and at first they pretended to not know what we were talking about. We pressed them for an answer but the reply we got from one of the sales agents was that someone must have hacked into their computers. From top management we got the lecture that we should not deal with these companies. Basically the same thing they said in the letters that was sent out. :34:
Lady Hamilton Oct 2012
Kantenah Oct 2013
Bavaro Oct 2014
Kantenah Oct/Nov 2015
Lady Hamilton April 2016
Bavaro Oct/Nov 2016
Kantenah May 2017
Lady Hamilton Oct 2017
Colonial Oct/Nov 2018

Chubeka2310

Post by Chubeka2310 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:30 pm

Hi Guys,

here are my last updates. I started questioning during my last call and they keep insisting up to the point they said :54: I was having problem to close this deal. I am having problem????? Of course my dear since I found you are a scam and I discover you with your fingers in the honey jar :9: . Botton line they said they were going to call me back with updates and since then .......I am still waiting. Outcomes....never trust easy earnings nowdays and if so start asking questions on questions and proof on proof. I will file a claim anyway to Fraud Dep, but I doubt they can get a result. I will also address this info to TC Sales Management vigourosly as I usally do during my next trip and if necessary I will write a letter to the big shot Head of Palladium TC in Ibiza. Best for now. :55:

Mumof4boys

Post by Mumof4boys » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:46 pm

Thanks Chubeka for the update.

:62:
Lady Hamilton Oct 2012
Kantenah Oct 2013
Bavaro Oct 2014
Kantenah Oct/Nov 2015
Lady Hamilton April 2016
Bavaro Oct/Nov 2016
Kantenah May 2017
Lady Hamilton Oct 2017
Colonial Oct/Nov 2018

Mumof4boys

Post by Mumof4boys » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:14 pm

I guess it was my turn to get the call again. Was hoping they had forgot about me but guess they are making the rounds again.

The guy today told me that Thomas Gentile Real Estate Corporate owner want my weeks because he wants to take the controlling interest in the Travel Club company.

Strung him on for a little bit until I couldn't take it any more.
Told him he could have my weeks for a million dollars and the money would have to be in my hot little hands before I would send them the weeks.
I think he realized at that point that I was on to him. :61:

I will inform Travel Club but know what their answer will be. Just want it on record that this is still happening.
Lady Hamilton Oct 2012
Kantenah Oct 2013
Bavaro Oct 2014
Kantenah Oct/Nov 2015
Lady Hamilton April 2016
Bavaro Oct/Nov 2016
Kantenah May 2017
Lady Hamilton Oct 2017
Colonial Oct/Nov 2018

Luvthecaribbean

Post by Luvthecaribbean » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:17 pm

We got scammed last year and lost $ and I cant believe we just received another call asking if we would like to sell our weeks and that they had a buyer interested. Please do not let this happen to you, the # was 1-206-531-7097. Unfortunately, I didn't get the name of the company because I couldn't believe we were being contacted again.
When we were there in November, I asked the travel club if they had found anything out and, of course, they couldn't divulge that information.
Obviously, someone is leaking information.

Luvthecaribbean

Post by Luvthecaribbean » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:27 pm

Omg, they are persistent. They asked for me first and they just called back and asked for my husband. I asked where he was calling from and he didn't reply, just asked for my email so he could send me his credentials, lol. I do believe we learned our lesson the hard way.
2012 - Feb - GP/MR Colonial
2014 - Sep - GP/MR Colonial
2015 - Jan - GP/MR White Sands
2015 - Sep - GP/MR White Sands
2016 - Jan - GP/MR White Sands
2016 - Apr - GP/MR Colonial
2016 - Sep - GP/DR Palace
2017 - Feb - GP/MR Colonial
2017 - Apr - GP/MR Colonial
2017 - Nov - GP/MR Colonial
2018 - Mar - GP/MR Colonial
2018 - Nov - GP/MR Colonial

Mumof4boys

Post by Mumof4boys » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:10 pm

Luvthecaribbean, That is absolutely crazy.
I remember your situation from last year.
Wow calling twice so fast is unbelievable. :17:
Lady Hamilton Oct 2012
Kantenah Oct 2013
Bavaro Oct 2014
Kantenah Oct/Nov 2015
Lady Hamilton April 2016
Bavaro Oct/Nov 2016
Kantenah May 2017
Lady Hamilton Oct 2017
Colonial Oct/Nov 2018