Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Cap Cana   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

free tour

aljac

free tour

Post by aljac » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:09 am

Hi ,

Anyone know what free tour is offered at the Costa Mujeres resort? they don't have it up on the travel club page yet.

Can't wait to try this resort out this year.
Thank you

Mumof4boys
Moderator/Palladium Expert

Re: free tour

Post by Mumof4boys » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:41 pm

This is what I've heard but haven't been yet so cannot confirm.

The standard tours are a catamaran snorkel to Isla Mujeres, a short trip to local ruins and a visit to see dolphins in captivity without swim.

I also checked the Travel Club website and they still don't have the list up with the tours which makes me wonder if the above is correct.
If you are going in the foreseeable future would appreciate if you could report back so we all know.

Thanks,
Jamaica LH Oct/12
Kantenah Oct/13
Bavaro Oct/14
Kantenah Oct/Nov/15
Jamaica LH April/16
Bavaro Oct/Nov/16
Kantenah May/17
Jamaica LH Oct/17
Colonial Oct/Nov/18
Coral TRS May/19
TRS Turquesa Oct/19

aljac

Post by aljac » Thu May 16, 2019 2:32 pm

That's exactly what they told me when I asked on the chatroom on the travel club site. We will be going end of the year so I will definitely let you know.

NEPalladiumFans

Post by NEPalladiumFans » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:17 pm

We went in May and it was the catamaran trip to Isla Mujeres with snorkeling, shopping, and a golf cart tour. I'm hopeful it has gotten better because I provided feedback to the Travel Club upon return that it was the absolute worst excursion I had been on in all the years of being a TC member. We were shuttled like cattle and there were over 100 people on the catamaran. Because of the large numbers we didn't really get to do anything for any amount of time and it was miserable. There were 4 of us from the Palladium on the trip and we basically were thrown on a "locals tour". The tour guide assumed none of us understood Spanish and were mocking Americans throughout the entire trip. They tried to charge us twice for golf cart rental and then when we got to the island because of the number of people had to find a golf cart for us.

My wife and I are Presidential Members and it was a very bad experience. We brought friends with us on the trip and frankly the entire experience was embarrassing.

aljac

Post by aljac » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:24 pm

hope it's better when we arrive in a few weeks , maybe we should just go on our own.