Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Cap Cana   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Has anyone been called to sell some of their membership weeks?

PeteNSuzanne

Re: Has anyone been called to sell some of their membership weeks?

Post by PeteNSuzanne »

And here is another page in the saga.

Brian Hoff from Prime Assets LLC (sounded like) in Phoenix Arizona called saying that they have a buyer for our weeks. Since I don't pick up most calls, he left a voicemail and asked for us by name, and asked us to call them back at our earliest convenience at 602-731-3220 or 888-642-5075.

raidergil

Re: Has anyone been called to sell some of their membership weeks?

Post by raidergil »

My wife and I have been getting calls from George Brown at Olta Travel U.S. It is listed as a Russia Travel Agency but he is calling from Birmingham, AL 205-644-8105. He initially called wife's mobile & when asked said the travel club gave him our number. We knew it was BS & when he asked my wife if she remembered how many weeks we had left she said "a million". He said "1 million?" Then, "do you mean it is a lifetime package?" So she said sure send your offer. It was like $68K to buy 20 weeks from us!

After not getting a response from my wife he has been calling my mobile the past few days. I found this thread & sent her a couple screenshots which she forwarded to 'George Brown' and said stop calling. No matter, he still called me again last night.