Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Cap Cana   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Annie’s Review 1/5/18

Brenda
Founder / Manager

Annie’s Review 1/5/18

Post by Brenda » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:12 am

TRS Cap Cana, we overall enjoyed our trip. Staff went out of their way for us and others. I will be doing a full review on trip advisor next week.
A couple things.... if your looking for a nice beach at this resort, there will not be one. It's in a cove, water was full of sargussum as is all the Caribbean.
This is a newly run resort so there are many hiccups. If your expecting 5 ☆, please be aware, it is not there yet.
We had a swimup room 4106, beautiful room location was good. I would request a marina room if I were to return, mainly because of the seaweed (sargussum) smell when the wind is blowing.
I will be happy to answer questions, but will post a detailed review next week when I get home.
Also, if you get a chance, book a photo session with the photographer in lobby. $15 and you get a beautiful picture. He will do some at the resort and take you to a great beach too.