Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Cap Cana   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

SUGGESTION BOX

Main Forum
Brenda
Founder / Manager

SUGGESTION BOX

Post by Brenda » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:02 pm

Fiesta and The Grand Palladiums are always checking out new ways to improve their resorts and often these improvements come from suggestions from their guests.

This post allows fellow Palladium Addicts an interactive way to to submit insightful suggestions. Please post your suggestions here.

solmates2
Forum Moderator

Re: SUGGESTION BOX

Post by solmates2 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:04 am

Hola,
I would like to see alcohol based hand sanitizer dispensers( wall mounted) available at the beach bar restaurants, the buffets, and a la carte restauants at a convenient location prior to entering or just inside the restaurant. Preventative action is key to help reduce the risk of cross contamination from guest to guest. We have these sanitation stations at work in our cafeteria and it is well received.

Thanks;
Dan.
At the end of the day, "it is what it is"

worldtraveler4727

Post by worldtraveler4727 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:26 pm

My family and I recently returned from a week's stay at the Mayan Palladium, and I do have an important suggestion to make to the managers/owners.
First, we thoroughly enjoyed the unlimited ala carte dinners! Thank you for that, and allow me to say that I am currently looking at the Palladium in Puerto Vallarta because of it! (That will be our 3rd Palladium stay.) When we dined at 7 of the ala carte restaurnats at the Palladium/Mayan we began each evening by having a cocktail at each restaurant's bar. We were so happy to get out of the heat for a bit and to sit in air conditioning. However, in each of the restaurants, I noticed that the large doors do not have automatic closers on them, and with every single set of people who came through the door in every single restaurant, the door would remain open until either the guest noticed it hadn't closed behind him, or until the guests were seated and the host/hostess walked over to close the doors! I even got up on several occasions to close them myself. I believe that there would be a great amount of energy (and expense!) saved if these doors had automatic closers installed on them----not to mention saving the coolness inside for the patrons! Please consider this suggestion. In this day and age when being "green" and conserving energy are important considerations for everyone on the planet, closing these doors would help a great deal.

Brenda
Founder / Manager

Post by Brenda » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:06 am

Good suggestion! :62:

bunbren1

Post by bunbren1 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:59 pm

I went to the Palladium in Riviera Maya last year and am going to Puerto Vallarta this year.

I am was impressed with the eco-friendliness of the resort, and my recommendation is that instead of paper towels in the bathrooms, hand dryers be installed.

That would save the resort some money, and the environment around us some trees :)

dfh98

Post by dfh98 » Mon May 14, 2012 7:43 pm

they added coconut shrimp to the el jardin menu and i was wondering if the royal suite restaurant in puerto vallarta was also adding it. it was a big hit when i was there in april........

filnuovum

Post by filnuovum » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:17 pm

dfh98 wrote:they added coconut shrimp to the el jardin menu and i was wondering if the royal suite restaurant in puerto vallarta was also adding it. it was a big hit when i was there in april........
Dear dfh98,
I cannot guarantee you yet that it's being served but, for sure, we will serve it in the RS restaurant and, possibly, in the mexican restaurant too.
Not only because you guys have suggested that but...because I want to eat them when I visit the resort!!!! hehehe.

Thanks for your suggestions!!!!

Felipe
Felipe Martínez Verde
Operations & Product Manager - Vacational Americas

dfh98

Post by dfh98 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:43 pm

After our recent visit i wanted to make a few suggestions i stayed in the royal suites, which includes turndown service and during the week it was very low occupancy yet we received very inconsistant maid service i am speaking of midweek i know that weekends were full capacity dishes were not removed at all when we had room service we ended up taking them to the restaurant afterwards as they were not removed for two days also turndown service consisted of knocking on the door and handing us two chocolates, usually at 5:30 6:00. i am used to coming back from dinner to have the bed turned down chocolates on pillow any dishes removed and the bathroom tidied like t he towels straightened etc
We didn't see any towel art at all for the ten days we were there i love coming back to the room to find them

Leslie
Forum Moderator

Post by Leslie » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:01 pm

Please, please, please put a bit of upbeat, more lively music on at the Royal Pool. The music selection was mostly a soft voiced girl singing the likes of the Stones, Queen and Kiss in soft flowing music didn't cut it. LOL, at one point there was a soft version of YMCA. I'm not saying we need Guns and Roses and Metallica, but we need it to be a bit more lively!!

We were disappointed as well that coconut shrimp was only on the menu on Fridays at the Royal restaurant. Friday was our travel day so when we got in late that night we didn't realize it was coconut shrimp day and then we left on Friday before lunch time. (Luckily we did get a sampling of it at an event put on for our group that was there).

Thanks!
ROYAL SUITES TURQUESA (PC) - JANUARY 2013
ROYAL SUITES TURQUESA (PC) - SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2013
GP KANTENAH (RM) - MAY 2014
ROYAL SUITES PUNTA MITA (PV) - NOVEMBER 2014
ROYAL SUITES YUCATAN (RM) - MAY 2015
GP KANTENAH (RM) - NOVEMBER 2015
GP KANTENAH (RM) - CHRISTMAS 2015
ROYAL SUITES YUCATAN (RM) - APRIL 2016
GP BAVARO (PC) - OCTOBER 2016
GP KANTENAH (RM) - MAY 2017
GP LADY HAMILTON (JAMAICA) - OCTOBER 2017
GP KANTENAH (RM) - FEBRUARY 2018
GP WHITE SAND (RM) - OCTOBER 2018
TRS CORAL HOTEL (CM) - DECEMBER 2018
GP WHITE SAND (RM) - FEBRUARY 2019
GP KANTENAH (RM) + TRS CORAL (CM) - MAY 2019

Chaùmal36

Post by Chaùmal36 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:29 pm

Leslie wrote:
Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:01 pm
Please, please, please put a bit of upbeat, more lively music on at the Royal Pool. The music selection was mostly a soft voiced girl singing the likes of the Stones, Queen and Kiss in soft flowing music didn't cut it. LOL, at one point there was a soft version of YMCA. I'm not saying we need Guns and Roses and Metallica, but we need it to be a bit more lively!!
paris airports transfers
We were disappointed as well that coconut shrimp was only on the menu on Fridays at the Royal restaurant. Friday was our travel day so when we got in late that night we didn't realize it was coconut shrimp day and then we left on Friday before lunch time. (Luckily we did get a sampling of it at an event put on for our group that was there).

Thanks!
Hello, that's a good idea