Click on one of the links below for information on your favorite resort

Mayan Riviera   -   Jamaica   -   Punta Cana   -   Puerto Vallarta   -   Cap Cana   -   Costa Mujeres

Avoid the hassle of slow crowded buses, get inexpensive private transportation in the Mayan Riviera from AGI Tours - Recommended by Palladium Addicts

Wifi

Main Forum
Enilorac1968

Wifi

Post by Enilorac1968 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:30 am

I have searched the forums regarding wifi at the GP Vallarta and can’t seem to find any information other then for the royal suites which I guess is now the family section. Can someone tell me if all the rooms have wifi and what other areas have it throughout the resort. If they do have it is it FREE? how good is it?

Thanks

Brenda
Founder / Manager

Re: Wifi

Post by Brenda » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:47 am

Enilorac1968, there is a WiFi through this the resort. :62:

Have a fantastic vacation!
Brenda Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget".8th Annual get Together 2013-Jamaica JaMon 2012 FIESTA TAINA 2013-PA YouTube Videos- JaMon 2014

jenai23

Re: Wifi

Post by jenai23 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:24 am

There is wi fi throughout the resort. Rooms and lobbies have fantastic connection. They were just updating the fiber optics in October of 2019 when we were there. Due to the resort layout of being built on a cliffside you will find some dead spots. The areas closest to the beach are not connected. We just waited until we moved around and everything updated.